Best Intraday Trading Strategy for Nifty, Stocks & Commodity
AutoLiveTrade provides high probability trading strategies those allow traders to make best decision for successful trading in NSE, Nifty, Stocks, MCX, Commodity, Currencies and other various segments. Best Technical Analysis chart to predict market trend with different ideas and techniques.
Only expert traders know about these hidden secrets
Two different types of custom trading strategies and their uses & benefits.
Price Action Trading versus Indicator Strategy
* Both Price Action traders and indicator traders will make all of their trading decisions using a price chart and they will both determine which direction the market is likely to move in using just the market price. The big difference between the two, is in the way they both analyze the price to make predictions about the future.
* The Price Action traders always say Price Action Trading is better because it doesn’t lag behind the markets action, whereas the indicator traders state that trading with indicators is simpler than trading with Price Action, because you only have to lean what the indicator is showing you in order to use it, you don’t have to learn about lots of additional things like candlestick patterns, support and resistance levels, trend lines etc.
* Price Action traders will typically tend to analyze the current market price in relation to the past market price to figure out which direction the market is likely to move in, whereas indicator traders will only analyze the past market price to try to find out where the market is going to move. All indicators are derived from past market prices, which essentially means the indicator traders are trying to predict the future using only the past. Price Action traders do this too but with one very important difference, they are trying to predict the future by combining what happened in the past with what’s happening in the present.
* A typical Price Action Trading Strategy will be one where the Price Action trader will determine a level in the market that’s formed based on the past price history, and then watch the price to see what happens when the market returns to the old level. If the market comes back to the level and produces a Price Action Pattern the trader has knowledge of, he could see that as being a sign the market wants to reverse and move away from the level, in which case he may enter a trade to try to make some profit from the reversal.
* Now the main difference with indicator traders is they make all of their decisions on things which have happened in the past, they don’t combine the past with the present like Price Action traders do, they just use the past. This is how most Price Action traders trade, they either use the past combined with the present to make their trading decisions or they just base their decisions solely on what’s happening in the present.
* Price Action is highly accurate trading strategy as compared to Indicator. Both are suitable for Intraday & Positional time frame. It is mainly depended on traders choice.
* Price Action is mainly based on automatic trend line pattern, support - resistance triangular breakout, candlesticks pattern, volume analysis and many other technical logic while indicators work only based on their parameter, average price value of previously plotted data and mathematical formulas.
* Price Action trading setup is based on only manual process, while indicator strategy is based on fully automated mechanical functions by predefined mathematical formulas.
* Price Action supports any time frame to get the optimize result but trading indicator considers only few suitable time frame for the best output.
* Price Action trading follows different types of break-out pattern like Descending Triangle chart pattern, Ascending Triangle chart pattern, Symmetrical Triangle chart pattern, Open-Range Break-Out pattern and Trend lines extension etc but Trading indicator has nothing any pattern like these.
* In presenting Price Action method, the amazing features of volume pressures that define entry and exit at the reverse swing point, In another way indicator depends on Average price movement of specific time period.
* Price Action trading gives you a clear view to analyze the market sentiment, as compared to trading indicators.
* Price Action method has a core level filtration which avoids any false break-out by volume analysis in contrast to Trading indicator doesn't have this filter process
* Some traders can see indicators as making charts messy and cluttered versus just price action. The truth is you can use too many indicators and confuse yourself with conflicting signals.
* Both Price Action and Technical Indicators can be quantified and back-tested and used as trading signals. So whichever one you can use, both trading Price Action or technical indicators are usually much better strategies than trading based off your own or other’s opinions or predictions. Nowadays Price Action Trading is trendier than Indicators.
What is "Price Action"?
In fact, in answering the question 'what is price action?', it could be said that it is really the study of the actions of all the buyers and sellers actively involved in any given market. Therefore, by analyzing what the rest of the market participants are doing, it can give traders a unique edge in their trading decisions.
'Bhav Bhagwan Che' - is an old time Gujarati saying in the market which loosely translates into 'Price is God' in English.
Now if you'd like to keep God away from worldly matters then this simply means price action is all you need to know while trading the markets.
In the short form, 'Price Action' is a trading technique that allows a trader to read the market and make subjective trading decisions based on the recent and actual price movements, rather than relying solely on technical indicators. It helps to predict the future of the market with a very high and reliable degree of accuracy. The most commonly used price bars which are used as a price action indicator, are called candlesticks.
Price Action Trading Strategy | Chart Type - 1
This chart mainly based on Support / Resistance, Triangular Breakout, Swing High & Low, automatic trend line, Volume pressure etc.
Register For A Live Demonstration
Kindly enter your personal information. Easy to watch free online demo with the complete training.
What is Trading Indicator?
Trading indicators are mathematical calculations, which are plotted as parameter lines on a price chart and can help traders identify certain signals and trends within the average of previous market data.
There are different types of trading indicator, including leading indicators and lagging indicators.
A leading indicator is a forecast signal that predicts future price movements, while a lagging indicator looks at past trends and indicates momentum.
Most of Buy Sell signals are made by combining with some top ranking indicators like EMA, MACD, RSI, Oscillator, Super Trend etc. But choosing the right indicators can be a daunting task for novice traders.
Don't worry! AutoLiveTrade provides here some custom Indicators and strategies with well accuarcy for all types of traders
Trading Indicator Strategy | Chart Type - 2
This chart mainly based on cloud indicator, multiple time frame strength, ATR Stop Loss, momentum oscillator etc.
Trading Indicator Strategy | Chart Type - 3
This chart mainly based on Heikin-Ashi Candle sticks, multiple time frame strength, exponential moving average, momentum oscillator etc.
Trading Indicator Strategy | Chart Type - 4
This chart mainly based on Open Range Breakout, too many Universal leading indicators, ATR Stop Loss, momentum oscillator etc.
Trading Indicator Strategy | Chart Type - 5
This chart mainly based on Super Trend Indicator, multiple time frame strength, ATR Stop Loss, momentum oscillator etc.
Share market is volatile & inconsistent, so be careful always while trading. Risk is a common fact in trading so we should use strictly "Stop Loss". It can prevent your capital from the big loss. We may not give you an assurance of becoming " A MILLIONAIRE " person overnight but you can change your trading techniques with a unique concept by using our software. Get rich quick scheme does not work all time!
Have you any doubt whether you will be able to understand this strategy, to operate the system, how to follow the trading signals or earn profit after purchase? Don't worry! We understand trader's problems, we are always be your side to provide a complete training of our product. Kindly follow our trading techniques by joining our member. ALTS-System is very simple to use and it has user friendly interface, no need any pure professional knowledge.
If you are interesting to learn our new price action trading techniques please call us to our experts at +919547822308 or +918116184107. Our Technical Support team always ready to assist you about all of your queries.
** Attention: Autolivetrade.Com is a software development company and does not provide any kind of security investment or brokerage services in financial markets. As a business We don't offer anyone to involve in any type of Financial market. The charts shown here is purely for educational purpose to study the market behavior. This website does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the products mentioned in this website or the results of the materials posted on this website or other sources in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, profit, or otherwise. This website does not give any assurance or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any omissions. Adequate precautions has been taken to draw the calls, however employees or the technicians of the site will not be responsible for the losses or gains made through the calls, either legally or otherwise. Results might vary from person to person / each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future result always. Investing / Trading / Investment in securities are subject to market risk which includes price fluctuation risk. Members are advised to exercise the calls at their own risk. We do not accept any financial and/or legal responsibility arising the use of the information before taking any investment decisions and without assigning any liability to us. With investment, your capital is at risk. The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. A Stock, Commodity & Currency may not be right fit for everyone. Company provides free demo of our software available to anyone interested. This allows all prospective buyers to evaluate the product at their leisure to ensure that the software meets their needs before Purchasing. We don't provide any free trial.